Monday, 4 June 2012

who am i? what is my name again?

I'm at jakes. tomorrow I'm going to pick up my visa. leaving on thursday.
ps. the other day when i was in new west it felt like i got punched in the stomach... i think I'm going to move here when i get back... so interesting how i have gone from loathing the place to wanting to live here in such a short amount of time...  :P

Jakes painting again. He just brushed his teeth. I am standing in the kitchen and typing on the stove. Thaidaho Vista Resort is where i will be stationed out of... just checked out the pictures today. Looks pretty freaking fantastic.

I am really excited to get on the plane and peace the eff out of here. The plane rides are going to suck since i can't sit still... i will be seeking a sedative. NEXT ADVENTURE! WOO!!!!! and my own scooter so that i can skeet skeet around and EXPLORE for the next 4 months.

I seriously feel so grateful for this opportunity... so grateful. THANK YOU UNIVERSE! YEEHAW!

shower time ZZZzzzZZZzz


1 comment:

  1. Thailand is one of my most favourite places.
    Much of my time there was spent teaching English and learning Thai.
    I've never felt more at home in a place.
    Spiritually and physically.
    I hope you do too...

    ReplyDelete