Tuesday, 5 June 2012

same page.

I bought another book... it is exactly what I have been seeking in a way but more like thought I would be the one to put this book out first. Hot Damn!  He's good!  A friend of mine told me about Adam the DreamHealer last year but I didn't know he had books out.  I really should have seen him when he was in Vncouver this last time.  I stumbled across this GEM the other day and was going to buy it and then decided not to and went back and forth and cha cha cha... It had been "bothering" me... not leaving my mind, so I bought it. I found it again... thankfully... today.

When i was in grade 8 or 9 I asked to job shadow with a forensic psychologist at Colony Farm.  Everything was setup for me to go and my mum decided that she didn't want my mind tainted at such a young age and thus claimed the car wasn't working that day. I brought it up in the past week and she got her back up, obviously.  It wasn't meant to be a challenge but maybe kind of.  Why was it her place to take that away from me?  We innately know our paths and there are reasons WHY we want to and explore certain areas.  Why does everyone have to get painted with the same brush? and why MUST parents just keep passing on the parenting skills they learned from their parents when they SUCK! MAYBE people need to learn how to let others fall on their faces!  Yes, maybe I could have been traumatized but seriously by the time I was that age I had been TRAUMATIZEDDDD.  Colony Farm was much more fascinating to me than anything. My aim was to learn and I would have learned either way...

I wonder where I would be now had I been able to engage in that opportunity... Who knows but I feel like Im right back at where I started.  Perhaps all these years of life experiences are really what I needed first... or maybe I would have been on my path a lot sooner.

I always really liked biology and have felt along the way that I should get into it somewhere along the line.  Im addicted to the BRAIN.



The pieces are fitting togetheRRRRRRRRRRR.

SMOOTH!

1 comment:

  1. It is so mind blowing to think about how different life could be if even the slightest things along the way had been different. I always think about the small things that could have ended up preventing me from being in Uganda right now. Crazy. Everything happens for a reason!

    ReplyDelete