it's 930pm and I'm tired. i think jet leg is starting to wind down. today was a full day. we just got bcd from Soi 38- Street 38. I had been told not to eat from street vendors but tonight i just had to. Soi 38 is quite well known for their food. the street is lined with small restaurants as well as vendors. We saw one place that sold pad thai and next door was selling papaya salad. we ordered from both places but ate at one, the waiter brought over the salad to the place we were eating even though it was from next door :) Then we had mango sticky rice for dessert which was super good. I haven't felt sick since... fingers crossed.
before that it poured rain for a couple hours like it does everyday. the rain comes down in sheets, hard and is so warm. it's so refreshing after the smokin' hot days we are having here. Before that my mum and i went for a foot massage but ended up getting our legs, arms and shoulders done as well, it was amazing :)
during that time Greg found himself in Bar Fly... with some ladies who REEEEALLY wanted his company...
i'm so excited to keep reading about your travel experiences!! The weather sounds like how it is here sometimes with the rain. And i'm all for the street vendors.. I thought I wouldn't go for it but I can't resist. I hope you don't get sick! Keep up the blogging love!
ReplyDeletep.s. who is Greg?
nevermind, just read your last post lol. and am now even more excited for you! it's interesting to read about the similarities thailand has with Uganda that I didn't expect. (though i'm sure they LOOK different).
ReplyDelete