“To explore the unknown and the familiar, distant and near, and to record in details with the eyes of a child, any beauty, horror, irony, traces of Utopia or Hell.”
Saturday, 30 June 2012
holy !@#$!
it's much different having moved into this new room.. especially when it storms. not gonna lie- was shitting my pants a bit ha! and now I'm eating chips, it's 2am. it honestly felt like I was just waaaaaiting for some giant branch to come through one of the window screens. there are a ton of windows and i keep them all open because it's so hot here. storms here don't start gradually, they start hard and out of nowhere... and usually with a crash of some sort. lightning, pots flying off the wall in the kitchen... palm tree palms break off... WOO! I'm AWAKE! i think i have slept like maybe 2 full nights the entire time i've been gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment