it's a mix and it has transformed with me. when i first started this blog i had just come unglued and these days i marinate in pools of peace from time to time. as of now i am living in thailand until october 2012 therefore there will be much of this island experience posted as well as all the other random quotes, pictures and my own words that i just can't hold back from putting out there. i feel lucky to have been able to witness all the things i have so far on this part of the world, it has been quite the experience. hearing stories have been great but none of them compare to what it's like to actually be in Thailand (isn't that what everyone says about travelling? at the end of the day you just really need to come here or go there). i do feel blessed because i know that there are a lot of people out there that wish they could be doing what I'm doing. i get sweaty and dirty, i meet new people, i mow the lawn and rake leaves, i get a suntan, i drink beer, i eat wicked food, i sit alone at the end of a pier and i make bracelets, i breathe, i take boats, i take taxis, i drink fruity shakes, i take time, i crack coconuts open for 'my new dog', i swim in salty beautiful blue water, i find my way back to square one but with a ton more knowledge. though i have left vancity i continue to work out the kinks, I'm grabbing the bull by its horns because i remember that noone else is going to win it for me. I'm starting to remember what the heck it is exactly that I'm supposed to be doing while I'm here and that I'm good at it and that ill be great at it. the marinating pools of peace can only get bigger as long as i keep my head out of my ass and stay on this course, this course that is veering away. change.
No comments:
Post a Comment