“To explore the unknown and the familiar, distant and near, and to record in details with the eyes of a child, any beauty, horror, irony, traces of Utopia or Hell.”
HA!!! SO COOL! I was in banyen books in vancouver the other day flipping through a shelters book and you and your flying tortoise were in there and now you are commenting on my blog! you're a genius and your home is incredible! thank you for the comment! :)
Haha Kat but I'm living in it... I suppose we could talk about sharing... and thankyou...
ReplyDeleteThailand's one of my favourite places.
Enjoy.
Hugs.
HA!!! SO COOL! I was in banyen books in vancouver the other day flipping through a shelters book and you and your flying tortoise were in there and now you are commenting on my blog! you're a genius and your home is incredible! thank you for the comment! :)
ReplyDelete